Saturday, July 05, 2008

 

Another year on tap


Cotolo Chronicles has been renewed for another year by Network 1KX, SRN One, in South York, Ontario, Canada, to continue the live broadcasts on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. EST, according to station official Phil Hong (pictured).

Since the demise of Ampcast, SRN One has been the home facility for the "godfather of internet talk radio," and his two-hour landmark broadcast now in its second decade.

Visit the home site by clicking here.

Cotolo said, "I am very satisfied to be associated with the network and administration of SRN One. They have treated me with respect and cooperated to help me promote the show with all the vigor and confidence that Ampcast afforded me way back then. I look forward to continuing our relationship, helping to make it grow."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?