Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 

Missing links

Every once in a while you have to do a search of your own name--Google it, as we say these days. Some amazing things surface when you have a lot of pages, but the best are those last few pages on the long list.

Here are the links (click title to see page) for some of the final entries on the list of Frank Cotolo-Googled pages. I have no knowledge of why these associated pages exist.

College Nut -- The soundboard for the sophomoric
Feedb -- How did this work get onto this database?
Labrosa -- I seem to be in good company at Columbia University's project site
itsGratis -- DJs from Mars? I'm there.
Stellah9 -- The soundboard again!
Book for sale -- Buy it now on Ebay for only $199
Allmusic -- Glowing review of a pseudo-Frenchman's music

Comments:
Y'know... in a funny kinda way... I forgot I'd done that soundboard LOL!

Heh.. at least it's getting out and doing the work for ya :-D

Looks like I did a good thing... :-D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?