Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

If anyone can, 'Yukon'


Hoary nights are no strangers to strangers. They come and go (the nights, not the strangers) amid journeys set upon by people like you and me. Well, people like me, for sure. And when it comes to such nights and such people like me, you can bet that I will have a bottle of my favorite brew with me to make things smoooooooooooooooooth.

This is not a commercial, this is an endorsement of a rebel liquor, a stave of a beverage and a demon's delight, Yukon Jack. The queen has made it the official Canadian liquor of Cotolo Chronicles and the extended family of Idi Amin Dada still refused to go public but insist privately that enjoy a nip or two of the stuff during celebrations of Amin's death.

So get yourself a gallon and do what Gleason would had he lined his gullet with The Black Sheep Of Canadian Liquors!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?