Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Mary Lee we roll along

And here it is, Grammy nomination day. So, enough about that crap, let's move on.

First and foremost, on the Dec. 8 show we will converse with poet, author, teacher and former political candidate Mary Lee Gowland on the network feed. Be there at 9 p.m. EST. It has been my pleasure to have worked with her in the Los Angeles literary community back when I was a Young Turk. Actually I was a Young Jerk, but we need not go into that now.

Next, a plug, even if you are not a local of the Pennsylvania-capitol area. Check the blog by Bill Bostic, a man whose name will soon become an active adjective in the English language if I have anything to say about it (and I might if someone asks). One-Man Think Tank is the name of the blog.

See ya latah, gator ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?