Friday, November 11, 2005

 

It's up to you, now

Whatever is going on here is way beyond my comprehension. I am just a voice in the wilderness and I don’t see no more trees growing around me. So, suffice it to say that never, albeit sometimes, you and I are left wordless, speechless and useless, with only one another to rely upon.

So it is that we enter another week in this crazy, mixed up world (except for Lola) and drive onward into the present. Together, if not alone, as our forefathers said, even though there were more than four, our presence on this planet should amount to something. I don’t know about you but I can’t speak for anyone else except me and even that is a problem now and then, here and there … and everywhere.

My point is that you don’t know, you just think you do and I have a feeling, but it isn’t real and everything in between is probably the truth. It is up to you to find it. Not me, I give up.

Thanks for the emails, keep them coming. Have a great weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?