Friday, November 12, 2004

 

Pondering worldly thoughts for naught

Here are some worldly thoughts I am pondering going in to the weekend ...

I wish there were more old movies starring Ty Hardin.

What ever happened to rebels? Now they are all insurgents.

Arafat was buried very quickly.

Why doesn't Osama bin-Laden put out more video taped messages? It's a great tool he is thoroughly misusing.

I think John McCain will be the next President of the United States because he can appeal to red staters and blue staters and, ultimately, no one gives a rat's ass about John Edwards' mill-working dad.

I wonder how much money can Bill Gates lose in order to achieve poverty.

I am worrying a lot about all the things I could care less about.

A friend of mine is selling a bootleg DVD of Liza Minelli beating up her body guard. Should I buy it?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?