Monday, September 06, 2004

 

Repeat after me ...

Happy Labor Day, everyone.

It is time to look back at your career as a {insert profession here} and figure what went right and what went wrong to make you a {insert profession here}. If you are like me, and I daresay if you are an immediate checkup is suggested, you are wondering if anything at all ever happened, no less what exactly happened, to make you a {insert profession here}.

Anyways, it is 2004 and I swear I have nothing to do with that, so don't go blaming me, and I want to remind you that Cotolo Chronicles is repeated on KJAG Radio from 4-6 p.m. Central Time on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as it is simulcast on Thursdays. I am only reminding you of this because you may be one of the people who recently asked me about the schedule of repeats. If you are, I should know you by name, if not by sight, so please sign your real name next time you drop me an email.

The past few emails I received from listeners were from real people using fictitious names. Unless, that is, there really is a person born with the name Hippo5676, and another named Bigstickof_Iron. It isn't often in the history of mankind that you see people's names including underscores.

In any event, have a happy holiday.

Cotolo Chronicles can be heard every Thursday night at 9 p.m. EST on the internet
www.Ampcast.com/radio
www.KJAGRadio.com
www.IndieRadioLive.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?